We have 28 Internet stations, offering access in twenty-some languages.
- Four stations are located within the library. Sessions last only 20 minutes and are to be used for library purposes. When the computer rooms are closed, please limit yourself to one session.
- Four are next door in the senior room. Only those 55 years or older may use them.
- Ten are in the quiet room, B.
- Ten, included a disability access station, are in room A. Please use that room if you need any sort of assistance as a library staff member is available to help people there.
To use any of these stations you must have a valid library card from this library and have it with you, or buy a $5 two hour guest pass.
In the senior room, and rooms A and B, you may have 3 sessions or 2 hours per day, whichever comes first. (Unless otherwise marked)
- We have two wireless accounts, one in the library and one at the computer center.
- A limited number of seats and electric outlets are available.
If you want to print from your computer you can download and install a print client. If you are successful, an icon will appear on your lower status bar.
This print client will disappear when you shut down your computer.
Seven catalog stations are available. Access is limited to the library catalog but anyone can use them, no account is necessary.
Note: except for two of the catalog stations, all our public access computers are Linux-based. You probably won't even notice.