Please remember: You can call us at 301-891-7259 on the due date to see if your items auto-renewed.
New books and items someone is waiting are not renewed. Almost everything else is automatically renewed once.
|If your materials are late:
|Juvenile book maximum
|Adult book maximum
You must return books checked out from this library to this library.
If you return them elsewhere they may eventually get back here, but meanwhile the fines will be accumulating. We can't check anything back in until it is physically here in our hands.
- The newest magazines do not check out. Older ones can be checked out for one week, and renewals extend to one week past the original due date.
- Books and CDs are checked out for three weeks, and renewals extend to three weeks past the original return date.
- Reference books cannot be checked out at all. But we do have a photocopier.
- You can call us to place a hold on a book. 301-891-7259
- Books on reserve will be held for you for exactly seven days from the moment of check-in. (168 hours) That may include hours when we are closed.
- If we have a current e-mail address in your record, a message will automatically be sent to you when the book arrives at the desk.